"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Thursday, December 01, 2011

Guaranteed Laugh

Over our almost 10 years in Brasil God has blessed us with lots of really good friendships with other American missionaries from the Baptist mission board.

I share those friendships today to tell you that I mooched the video below from our missionary friends' facebook account today. Thank you Keri and Diane!

Everybody needs to laugh, and this video had my girlfriend and myself in tears. We think it will do the same for you.

I promise it's worth the next 4 minutes of your time. You won't regret watching it.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

the Jewell family said...

OK, that is very funny. My favorite was the toddler sized shark cage, and John's favorite was the Fancy Boy lip glitter. The kids laughed pretty hard too. Thanks for sharing.
Sam