"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Monday, June 11, 2012

Weekend

We had an amazing weekend spiritually.

Lots of time in the word with different people and Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Lots of encouragement for me and my girlfriend.

We got home last night and my dad had sent us the following video. I'm thankful for parents who aren't stagnant in their faith and who disciple. Thanks for the link Pops!

Watch this. In two minutes you will be encouraged and, if you are stagnant in your faith right now, you will be touched to get off your bum and start discipling. Jesus could come back today and there are people you know who need to hear the Good News. Go!

1 comment:

Sascha Terry said...

That was an awesome video! Thank you for sharing it! I am encouraged!
(please email me the link when you get the chance.)
Peace,
Sascha