"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Friday, May 09, 2014

Graduation Week-The Surprise

God blessed us with a last minute plane ticket to surprise B and Stephen for their graduation.  I called Ans two weeks ago to let her know I was coming. I told her I wanted to keep it a surprise. We hatched a plan on how and when to surprise them. She only let a handful of people know that I would be coming.

Will picked me up at the airport Wednesday afternoon and we went to meet Ans, Jennifer and Justin, who were in on it as well, and B and Stephen at a restaurant. We got there and Will went in while I waited a couple of minutes to come in alone.

Ans did a great job of doing a fake interview to keep B and Stephen focused on her instead of the door. She did great. It was pretty awesome.

So, family back in Brasil, thanks for letting me come and do this (especially you girlfriend who is a single parent for a few days during the busiest cookie sales time of the year). It has been an amazing blessing for me. Wish you guys could be here with me! I love you and I'll see you in a few days.

Here is your video of when I arrived.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Que lindo momento, Bonnita!!!!!!
Impossível não chorar. Emocionante e com certeza a mão providencial de Deus permitiu a felicidade de ter seu Dad junto neste dia tão especial. Eu e Jorge desejamos muito sucesso na sua carreira profissional e não esqueça que te amamos muito.

Sascha Terry said...

Fantastic! Loved every moment captured! Congratulations B and S.

Leslie Klein said...

Glad you are able to be there! That was very sweet!

Tessa Sexton said...

That made me cry. What a blessing that you were able to be there! Congrats to Bronwyn and Stephen!