"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Saturday, July 16, 2011

23

23 years ago today I married my girlfriend.
I'm very blessed because on that day I married:
-my best friend

Over time I've come to realize that on that day I also married:
-the most gracious person I've ever met
-the person who has taught me more about God's grace than anyone else in my life
-the most forgiving person I've ever met
-the best cook I've ever met
-the most incredible mom I've ever known
-the best wife a man could have
-the best bible teacher I've ever met
-the best example of what a Christian looks like that I've ever met

Am I biased? Maybe, but I believe with all my heart that every one of those things are true.

23 years later I also know one more thing to be true:
She's even prettier now than she was then.

23 years later my girlfriend is still my best friend and I can't thank of anyone more blessed than me.

1 comment:

the Jewell family said...

You're both prettier now than the day we met you guys.

Congratulations!

Samantha