"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Birthday Boy

This Dork (the one on the left) had a birthday on the 1st of December.
December is one of our busiest months of the year with ministry, end of school year activities and lots of Christmas cookie sales going on. All of these things kept us from doing our tradition of a birthday blog. We aren't going to let the day go even though we are a couple of weeks late.

Here you go Stevo.

Quigs: "Happy Birthday. I like you when you yell like you did at the Chicago Fire game. I like you fighting with me. I hope you have a baby. I love you. That's all."
Anderson: "Stephen you are awesome! I'm so glad I got to see you at Wheaton and for all the fun times we had there. You are the best brother-in-law I've ever had and probably the only one I'll ever have. I love you and happy birthday!"
Vivi: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE O!!!!! Let me just say that that certificate of achievement should not have gone to anyone else cause you are awesome!! you always make me laugh and are always doing goofy stuff with me. I'm so glad that you are married to bronwyn and are now a part of my family! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH or for us cause we are the cool kids ILYSMA
Garrett: Happy Birthday Stephen! Hope you had a great birthday. You are awesome dude! WHERE IS RACHEL.. Love you bro
P.S: Still waiting to be an uncle
Ans: "Happy belated birthday Stephen! I miss you so much!!! (I really really do). I am so thankful we got to hang out a ton last year, that was definitely one of my favorite parts of Sophomore year. Thank you for being a great role model and someone I can always turn to for advice. I always really like hearing your opinion on things and also laughing at everything you do. I can't wait to see you so so so soon!!!!! LOVE YOU!"
Will (we took advantage of him being here): "Happy birthday Stephen."

Benay: Happy (super late) Birthday, Stephen!  I am so happy that you are part of our family.  Thanks for being so easy going and fun.  Thanks for making us all laugh, especially Bronwyn.  I know this past year has been awesome, but stressful too.  Hope 2015 is the best year yet.  Love you!!!
Me: "Hope you had a great birthday in your new city. Very thankful to have you in our family. You are a blessing to B and to us. We love your goofy, fun ways and I love how you have fun with all of our kids when we are together. They really love being with you. Thanks for taking care of B and being a great role model for the rest of the punks in our house. Sorry we missed your day but hope you enjoy your late birthday blog. We love you."
Happy late Birthday Stephen!

No comments: