"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Sam......Continued

Remember Sam? He/She's still cute and he/she's doing fine. The guy who sold him/her to Carys told her to make sure Sam gets out of his/her tank for at least 5 minutes of sunshine per day. So Carys allows different people to take care of him/her as long as they follow the rules that the pet shop salesman gave for taking care of Sam.

1. You can hold Sam while he/she is outside.
2. You can pet Sam when he/she is out of the tank.
3. You can even let Sam crawl on you if you promise not to let him/her fall.
4. One no-no is that you must NEVER, EVER hold Sam upside down.
But, nobody said anything about holding Sam upside down WHILE you tickle him/her.

Pray for Sam.

1 comment:

Karlye said...

I did not have an e-mail address for you all, but I just wanted to send my blessings to you all as you prepare for the arrival of your precious baby boy! Congrats! I am so happy for you all. I found your blog today and was reading it. That is how I found out! I cannot believe you kept it a secret that long! Well, I have a blog myself, it is http://rydersills.blogspot.com I just started it! Are you still looking for a boys name or do you already have one? I have some suggestions! Brady, Chapel, Creede, Cross, Mercer, Tucker! I like very different names, as you probably can tell! Those are just a few of my favorites.. Well, hope all is well! I will be praying for you all!

Karlye (Walls) Sills (kwalls3@bellsouth.net