"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Protests

After I posted my blog on Monday my brother-in-law called me.  He said, "Okay, tell me exactly what is going on in Brasil with all these protests."

We had a good conversation but he made me realize that more of you might not have a clue what is going on other than just glancing at the news which, I'm sure as the news likes to do, is probably only showing the worst of the protests.

If you are curious about the protesting and want to know more about it then just click here. It's an article written by a Brasilian journalist and he gives a pretty good report of how our country got where it is at this moment.

We believe God is doing something in Brasil right now and our church family wants to be the light of Jesus and make a kingdom difference in this time of protesting. Our prayer is that through these protests more people will come to Jesus. That people will look to Him as Savior and not the government. That our country allows Jesus to clean up the corruption and that His people will lead this nation.

Please pray for God's family in Brasil and for Brasil.

No comments: