"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Tuesday, October 08, 2013

For the Girls

The following is a video that probably only our daughters in Texas will enjoy and laugh at. The rest of you won't find this as funny as they will. You know when you are visiting a family and everyone laughs at something and you are just sitting there thinking it's not funny at all? This is one of those times. You've been warned.

Girls,

Gi got the camera again and used it to give a tour of the apartment. Of course the video is filled with his awesome comments along with family interaction (family interviews, mom singing, mean brothers, smooching, etc.....what you'd expect from Gi).

I know it will bring you guys some joy, smiles and laughter. Just think, in a couple of months you get a front row seat.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Im in the library with Bronwyn and she just laughed out loud really embarrassingly. It was great. Anderson, when Gi asks you if your sroat hurts, you should be nicer.

Unknown said...

Anderson I am very sorry if you found my previous comment to be offensive. I apologize and wanted to clarify that I AM STILL COOL and FUN. I am cool, Anderson, I am. Trust me.

Wanna know how you know that?

FISH
FISH
ROCK
ROCK
JELLYFISH
ELECTRIC
SHOCK
SHOCK

Our handshake will live forever because we are a perfect duo. Just like Batman and Robin, Finn and Jake, and Mordecai and Rigby.

Tiwns forever.