"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

B's Day!

Today is a special day for our family.  Today is Bronwyn's birthday.

Bronwyn, we all love you so much!  Here are our thoughts for you!

Gi: "Happy Birthday and I'm really excited when you come to our house. It will be like a big, big, big visit over. It will be fun. It will be awesome. We can like play and stuff. There is no like no space for beds and stuff but you guys can sleep on the floor and stuff. There's going to be a lot of people. Jenna, Adwee and Stephen and you are all going to wear black shirts and I do love you. Happy birthday!"

Anderson: "Hey B! Super happy birthday! I really, really, really, really miss you and love you even more. I hope you have an awesome birthday! Say hi to everyone at ACU. And I really, really, really love you! Happy birthday."

Carys: "Ponnie!!! happy birthday! first i just wanted to say that i miss you a lot and love you soooo much!! i want you to have the best birthday ever (just so you know according to me every birthday is going to be better than the last) i really wish i could be there with you and watch all of our movies and scoopie you! thanks for being awesome, and being the sweetest person i know.  love you, XOXoxOXo!

Garrett: "Happy Birthday B!! I cant believe you are 23.. You gettin old dog! I hope you have an awesome day with your friends and Stevo! Cant wait to see you in a couple of months! Miss you and love you a lot!! 


Ansley: Happy birthday to my best friend. I am beyond thankful to have you with me at acu and don't know what I'm going to do next year. Thank you for always being the bigger person and loving others in your unique, sweet way. Love you brahwee!

Stephen:  "Bronwyn, I love that I get to be married to a person as cool as you. You are the best. I am so lucky, and so are your friends and family. I hope that you feel as special (short bus) as you are today. You are beautiful. I just love you so much. Happy Birthday. I hope its VERY NICE AND YOU LIKE."


Mom: "Bronwyn, you are awesome and incredible in so many ways. Just today I was walking to my Bible study carrying all my stuff in the cute red and black bag you made me. You are so talented, even if you refuse to admit it. I am so proud of the great job you have done in school - you are going to be a great nurse! I'm so proud of the sweet and loving wife that you are. You are kind, generous and good to everyone. You are a great friend and a great friend to me. I can't wait til you get to come visit soon. Hope your birthday was just as special as you are! I love you!"

Dadster: B or Dork or Nerd (it's your birthday, take your pick), Just wanted to say how proud I am to have you as a daughter. You are a blessing to those around you and you always try to put others first. I loved getting to see you and Stephen in your ministry at ACU. You bless a lot of people there and I love how your home is a safe, open place to everyone. I know wherever God takes you guys you will be Jesus to those around you. I know people in your new home will be blessed if they can concentrate on your actions and words and not your giant forehead. Did you really think it would be all mush from me? Even though you are so weird I love you a whole bunch and can't wait to see you guys soon! Hope you've had a great day. You are a blessing to our family and we thank God for you.

No comments: