"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Six

Gi is having a birthday. It's been a while but you guys know what we do on special days. Here we go:

Anderson: "GIOOOOOOOO!!! happy birthday buddy! i can't believe you are 6 years old!!! i can't wait till you get to go to dohms next year with me! I LOVE YOU and HAVE AN AWESOME BIRTHDAY!"


Carys: "SQUIIIIIIIGS HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! i can't believe you are six now thats so crazy! you are soooo awesome and cool and a great dancer. You are the sweetest little boy i know, you are always ready to play with me and thats flipping awesome! i love you so much! happy birthday buddy!
Garrett: "Happy Birthday dude!! I hope you have an awesome Bday!! You are super cool and an awesome soccer player just like Neymar! I love you bro!!! 
Ans: "Happy Birthday little buddy!!!! I miss you so much! I can't wait to see you in December! Then can we finish our alphabet book together??? I love you so much and hope you have THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER. Eat lots of ice cream and cake and dress up as a superhero!!!!!!! Call me so we can talk and I will sing you a happy birthday song in a silly voice! I love you!!!!!!"
B: "Happy Birthday Quigs!!! I was so excited when you were born and I got to have another little brother. You're pretty cool!!! I love you and I miss you soooo much! I hope you have a super great day and that Mom and Dad and Quariti and Keka and Kanderson do whatever you want for you because it's your birthday!!! Parabens, ta? Um beijo, ta? Love you!"
Stephen: "Little Bro, You are in charge today so make everyone do what you say. Show them who is boss. You are too cool. Try not to grow up very fast. I hope you have a perfect day having fun and scoring goals on Anderson. I love you! Happy bdayyyyyy!"
Girlfriend:  "I love you Giovanni.  Thank you for your sweet hugs and kisses and for always holding my hand.  I am so proud of you and can't believe how much you are growing up!  Keep being the smart, funny, crazy boy that you are and remember to always love and obey God.  Hope you have a great and happy birthday!  I love you!!"
Me: "I'm so happy that today is your birthday! You are one cool six year old. I love how you play soccer in the hall every day with Anderson. You are getting so good! I can't wait to go to your games when you and Anderson play for A.C. Milan and you are their goalie! That's going to be so cool! I love how you go in Garrett's room and hang out and play with him for a long time. I love hearing you guys having fun together. I love how we hold hands everywhere we go. You are my six year old bud. I love how you go to bed by yourself and sleep in your bed all night. You are so big! I'm glad Felipe and Lorenzo are getting to come home with you today and get to go to Paulinho's with us. Paulinho LOVES it when we have our birthdays at his restaurant. It's going to be awesome. Thanks for being awesome! Happy Birthday Quigs! I love you!"

Happy Birthday Gi! We love you!!!!

No comments: