"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Persecution of Little Brothers

When I was younger, I remember my sister and I dressing up our little brother in girls' clothes. We all thought it was hilarious. Well, here in the Blume house, the big sisters take it a step further. Check out this video of Ansley and Carys talking Anderson into shocking himself with a "shocking pen" (one of Carys's birthday gifts). If you listen closely, you can actually hear the shocking sound that the pen makes. I guess the desire to persecute the little ones never goes away - you can hear me, the responsible mom, allowing this to take place and cracking up in the background. Hope you enjoy a few of the many facial expressions of Anderson. You can't help but laugh!

No comments: