"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Monday, June 01, 2009

Prayers

I'm sure by now everyone has heard of the probable crash of the Air France jet.

This plane took off from Rio de Janeiro last night on it's way to Paris. It had between 50-60 Brasilians on it. It's all we've heard on the radio and t.v. today. Benay said it best when she said, "this is just horrible."

Not sure what to ask for in prayers at a time like this. The best thing I can think of is to ask God to give His peace to these grieving families.

I know things like this happen every day and it's easy, in our information overloaded world, to get numb to these things. I pray that we can all stop right now and say a prayer for those grieving.

I pray God, in some way, will use this apparent tragedy for His glory.

No comments: