"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Jake Olson

We've posted this week about Giovanni's problems with his allergic reaction to penicillin. 

It was scary seeing him like that and then hearing about a possible serious syndrome he could have had.  

His medicine is working and he is getting better.  It was one pretty stressful day.  One. 

My family and I watched the following video this morning.  You will be amazed, touched, encouraged and probably cry.  

My mom and I spoke after watching it.  We have healthy kids.  We were blessed to have my grandmother live to see 93 years and have good health throughout most of her life.  My parents are healthy.  Father and mother-in-law are healthy.  My wife is healthy and I am healthy. Sisters and brothers, nieces and nephews and cousins are healthy. 

Our ordeal this week with Giovanni is NOTHING compared to what you are about to see and yet you will see no finger pointing, no "WHY GOD?" and no complaining from anyone in the video.  

What you will see will uplift your day.

Enjoy:
 

No comments: