"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Andersonism and Rwanda

Bronwyn and I took Anderson to an Inter game on Sunday. He talked for 4 straight hours. If you think I'm lying or if you don't think it's possible then you don't know our son. It is possible. It's always interesting when we take him to a game.

I am continually amazed at how much he can talk and the stuff that comes out of his brain. There is no filter - so if he thinks it, he says it.

Benay and I were laughing the other day thinking of the day when the four bigger kids have all moved out and we only have Anderson and Giovanni in our house. Giovanni won't ever be able to get a word in. It doesn't seem like he is going to be as talkative as Anderson.

Come to think of it, I don't know anyone as talkative and expressive as Anderson.

Here's an Andersonism (just because our Aggies buddies ask for them) from our drive to school today:

Anderson: "Hey dad, what does HPS mean?"
Me: "I don't know. Did you see those letters on a sign somewhere?"
Anderson: "No. I was just thinking of them."
Me: "Okay."

Believe me, we get those tidbits every day.

Bronwyn goes to Africa in 3 days.

She talks about what that's like on her latest blog. She also let Anderson do a blog from the game we went to.

Go here to read here to read her last couple of blogs.

She and Benay are enjoying every last minute together.  This morning the words "blueberry pancakes" came out of someone's mouth and they immediately started cooking.


Tomorrow I think I'll mention steak and see what happens. 

4 comments:

Michael Green said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael Green said...

I hope the steak works out for you! Keep the andersonisms comin!!!!

Chelsey Shaver said...

Looove the Andersonisms, love blueberry pancakes and love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I am amazed at how quickly you can get to the gym, so much the better, since some women
start forming Cellulitis Jaw Pain as young as age
14.

Feel free to visit my site go to the website