"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Friday, February 12, 2010

Chile Video

As we were getting yesterday's blog ready to post, I was reminded that Deanna has a blog of her own.

I started checking it out again and came across a video.  I liked it and so I mooched it (I'm definitely not above mooching stuff) so that we could put it on here.

As you continue to pray about this mission team going to Chile, and if whether or not you feel a prompting to help them financially, we thought it would be good for you to see and hear these guys instead of just looking at a picture.  They made the following video to use in their fund raising and to show to anyone who might be looking for some general information about who they are.

If you are interested in looking at their video then just click here .

1 comment:

Chelsey Shaver said...

Crazy small world...I think they're gonna be showing that video at church?? At least from the looks of her blog, somebody at our church is gonna be seeing it :)