"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Finals Week-Part 2 (Moon Message Man and Nugget Head Boy)

Bronwyn,

There was some hesitation (believe it or not on my part) to share this post with you on the blog. Your mom thought it was too funny not to share, so here we go.  (If any internet police out there have problems with this, take it up with my wife. If you are offended by the following picture, take it up with my wife. If you think it's in poor taste, take it up with my wife. If you think it's hilarious, good fun kind of stuff, then it was my idea.)

I know we showed you some pictures from the camera on skype of this event the other day but we felt they might have been too blurry for you to really appreciate it.

When it starts to get hot Anderson, as you know, becomes an underwear kid. He strips off his clothes when he gets home from school and at night he only likes to sleep in his underwear.

I found out a new twist on his underwear sleeping the other night.

I walked by his room and saw that his underwear was pulled halfway down his crack. The Brasilians call your, uh......rear end crack (that polite term was for your grandmothers who also read this) a cofrinho (or little piggy bank).

When I saw the way he was sleeping I immediately accused his 14 year big brother roommate of yanking the grunders down. Garrett assured me that it wasn't his doing but that Anderson always sleeps like that now.

Later I was on the computer and Garrett and Carys asked me to come to the back of the house. They both had smirks on their faces and I knew that meant that it was time to wrestle and they were trying to lure me back to the fighting area. I told them I knew what they wanted but I couldn't wrestle then. They assured me it wasn't wrestling but something else. Neither one of them could wipe the little smiles off their faces.

Together we went back to Garrett and Anderson's room and I was met with Garrett's art work.

Here's what it was:
A special hand written note from Garrett to me on his little brother's little buns. I felt so honored.

Through the miracle of iPhoto we were able to literally uncrack your brother. We thought he might appreciate it later in life. Honestly, knowing your brother, he probably won't have any problem showing the original crack photo.

It's kind of hard to discipline your kids while you are laughing.

Anderson, surprise, surprise, woke up the next day and found out what had happened. He thought it was really funny.

When I came back out from seeing Anderson I noticed Giovanni on the couch eating his chicken nuggets. So I took his picture.

He enjoyed having his picture taking during meal time and began to pose for the camera.

Somehow he thought being upside down and eating would be a good idea.

This upside down move somehow stuck a nugget to his forehead.

At least he was happy.

Bronwyn, these two super heros (kind of like Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy but with their own special, different powers) are super excited that you will be home in less than a week. We all are.

1 comment:

Bronwyn said...

Jennifer appreciated that you decracked Anderson. She says it was her idea. Love you.