"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Christmas Girl

It's the first day of December. It's Christmas month and it only feels right to share about the person who lives Christmas spirit in our house more than anyone else.

If you've ever seen the movie Elf then you need to think of him and you'll have a good idea of the Elf that lives in our house.

If you've been a reader of this blog for a while or actually have a close relationship with our family then you know our daughter Carys and you know how she just loves life.

Life is just fun for her. She finds stuff to laugh at every day.

Christmas really gets her going. Click here to get an idea of how her mind works.

The other day I walked by her room.

I noticed that she had decorated her and Giovanni's room with lights. I thought it looked pretty cool.

I then noticed some hand written notes on her window.

I already knew what one of them said because she asked every family member to write their names on it.....

.....but the other I had not seen yet. Here's what that one said.

If you know her then it doesn't surprise you at all and it actually is a valid question.

This is her time of year and we love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet web site, I hadn’t come across blog.angelsfromabroad.com before in my searches!Carry on the fantastic work!