"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Monday, April 09, 2012

For B and Ans

Here's a video that probably only our girls (the one in the states and the one in Ecuador) will like. It's some inside footage from our favorite team and their game last week with Santos (I know that means nothing to most of you).  It was a BIG game.

Garrett and I went and, like always, had a great time.

Have I ever mentioned that I love Fernandão? Listen to him as they are in the tunnel getting ready to go up to the field. He makes me want to play.

I also love the sound after Nei made his falta. Very, very cool.

So girls, hope you enjoy it. Next month you guys will be going with us and hopefully we'll still be in the  Libertadores. Just think, we could all be together again for one more final.

Using a new favorite word of Giovanni that would be "awesome!"

No comments: