"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Birthday Girl

Hard to believe that this little girl............is now this beautiful young woman.Today she turns 18. The years have gone by really fast. We have been blessed by every day with Bronwyn. She has become an amazing messenger of "Good News" for Christ to those she comes in contact with. We are excited to see where God will lead her in the future.

I asked the each family member to share what she means to them.

Giovanni: "Bah, bah, bah..." Translated - Thank you Bronwyn for putting off your college to stay here and take care of me and give us time to get to know each other. I love you.

Anderson: "I love her on the bottom of my heart."

Carys: "She is one of the best sisters ever! And i couldn't imagine a better 18 year old sister."

Garrett: "She is a really cool sister and has been helpful all these years."

Ansley: "She is my best friend."

Benay: "She is everything you could want in a daughter. Sweet, helpful, easy-going, fun to be with, good and trustworthy. I am so proud of her and can't wait to see what God has in store for her in the future."

Me: "Amazingly mature Christ follower. She is a great daughter, big sister and even a mother-like figure to Anderson (who obeys her like he would Benay with things like "eat your beans"). She likes to have fun and easily laughs at herself. "

We love you, Bronwyn. Happy 18th Birthday!!

3 comments:

Sascha Terry said...

We are proud of her too! Happy birthday, Bronwyn!

Jennifer said...

Yea for Bronwyn! Happy birthday. You're my favorite 18-year-old. I can't wait till you come to the US for college. :) I hope you had a great day.

Anonymous said...

Bronwyn, Happy Birthday from the Ellis family! We agree with all that's been said. You're an inspiration of maturity and stability to all of us! We trust this will be the greatest year ever for you!

Blessings,
Mark and Diane, Andrew and Victoria