"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Friday, March 06, 2009

Vacation

Tomorrow morning our family will be taking a week off to celebrate Bronwyn's recent high school graduation. She got to pick the location and we'll show photos when we get home.

The last time we went somewhere as a family for longer than 1-2 nights we looked like this:Yes, it's been a while and yes, we are very excited to spend a week together.

We would appreciate your prayers for our safety.

2 comments:

Mark and Ali said...

enjoy! we;ll talk when you get back!

Ada said...

Hey Benay!! I don't know if you remember me, I'm Larry and Katherine Burgess' daughter. I"m so excited to find your blog! I spent 2 weeks in Brazil with Focus on the Family's Brio Magazine years ago. It is an amazing place with amazing people! I look forward to reading about your ministry there! You have such a beautiful family!!!