"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Conversation with a 4 Year Old


We've shared before how Anderson likes to talk...........and talk............and talk.

When Benay was looking for a phrase from him about Bronwyn's birthday, she was met with the following:

Benay: Anderson, what do you want to say to Bronwyn for her birthday?
Anderson: I love her so much.
Benay: Well, that's good but what else can you say to her? How do you feel about Bronwyn.
Anderson: Happy. Proud.
Benay: OK, then what do you want to say about her?
Anderson: Happy.
Benay: OK, like here is what Carys said - She is one of the best sisters in the world. I can't imagine having a better 18 year old sister.
Anderson: OK. She is the best sister ever. I can't never imagine a sister that good.
Benay: But that is pretty much what Carys said. Say what YOU think about her.
Anderson: (repeats same sentence again)
Garrett comes in...
Benay: Garrett what do you want to say about Bronwyn for the blog.
Garrett: She is a cool sister. She has been helpful all these years.
Anderson: Oh, I've got one. She has been thankful all these years.
Benay: Say it again Anderson.
Anderson: Thankful. I love her on the bottom of my heart.
Benay: OK. I'll put that.

"Finally!"

1 comment:

Sascha Terry said...

It's just gonna get better when he turns 5 in a few days!