"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Big Family

This afternoon Benay and I went to Blockbuster (yes we have a Blockbuster) to rent a movie.

While we were there we saw the movie "The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl" on sale. I don't know why but Carys and Anderson LOVE this movie.

It's a movie in 3-D. The thing that sealed the deal on us buying it was that it came with 4 pairs of 3-D glasses.

We brought it home and the three of them freaked out with joy.

Wait a minute.....I said Carys and Anderson LOVED it. Then I said the three of them freaked out with joy. Was I mistaken?

No:Who said 18 year old big sisters are no fun?

They cracked us up with the giggles and the "oohh's" when the 3-D part worked.

Just another reason why we love our big family.

No comments: