"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

This guy is crazy!

Sunday afternoons in Brasil are for soccer. Games are on tv from 4:00-6:00. There are also games that come on at 6:30 but they are only shown on cable channels or pay-per view. After the games on one channel comes Faustão. Faustão is the name of the man who is the host of this show. They do many different things on his show(games, videos, music, etc.). Our kids like to watch it.

This past Sunday I was following the 6:30 games on the internet and I was looking at the website for the tv station I mentioned above. A link title on their main page caught my eye.

It said "a parachute jump without equipment."

I had to go to the video. It's pretty incredible and so I thought I'd share it here.

It's a long video. The first 8 minutes or so show the different things this guy has done over the years that they have shown on Faustão's show. The video is also, obviously, all in Portuguese.

So, if you want to skip to the part where the guys jumps out of a plane just in his shorts go to around 8:45 of the video.

It's amazing how calm he looks through the entire thing. Take a look:

No comments: