"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Yesterday was Father's Day in Brazil. We had a great worship time and then went out to a restaurant with some of our friends. Afterward, Kevin opened his presents and got loved on by us all. I asked each of the kids to say what they appreciate about their dad.

Here goes:
Giovanni: He plays with me and lets me grab his ears and nose.
Anderson: I love you, Dad, and you're the best dad so much.
Carys: He's a stinker, but I guess I can live with him.
Garrett: I love him, he's the best dad in the world.
Ansley: He's funny, nice, and he likes to help people. The best dad I'll ever know.
Bronwyn: He's a huge dork. But I still love him.
(As you can see, Kevin likes to play around a lot with the kids, and vice versa. We have a lot of fun in our house.)

Me: Kevin, I am so proud of you and of our family. You only get better with time and I wouldn't have 6 kids with anyone else but you. Thanks for making me so happy.

Happy Father's Day!!

No comments: