"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Andersonisms


It's been a while since we've shared any Andersonisms. We know he has a following and so we share a recent one to hold you over until the next few come flying out of his mouth.

Yesterday Anderson was doing his homework. He stopped, looked at me and asked, "Hey dad, in 9 days and 3 months can I go with Lucas to play in a futebol championship? It's going to be against PROFESSIONALS, I'm going to be number 6 and it's going to be at Lucas' house."

I wish he could play against the professional players because I'd like to see who these "Pros" are and where they come from but I didn't have the heart to tell Anderson that in 9 days and 3 months we would be in the United States.

If only the tournament could've been in 9 days and 5 months then Anderson would've been able to play.

Maybe next time.

No comments: