"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Monday, August 15, 2011

Restart

Both of our winter interns, Stephen and Weston, have now gone back home to the United States.

Bronwyn goes back to college this week so I'm going to try to get back into the blogging groove.

New blog post. New family photo above. A restart, if you will.

We had a fun 7+ weeks with Stephen and Weston and it's hard to believe that Bronwyn's three month home visit will be over on Wednesday. It all went by super fast.

As I try to get into that blogging groove again I'd thought I'd start with something fun that happened with me and those three while they were all here.

I found the video below on youtube. The rest of you readers won't care about it but the three will enjoy it.

So, Bronwyn,Stephen,Weston, here you go. Enjoy the memory and, Stephen and Weston....plan on coming back for more games.

No comments: