"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Sunday, April 03, 2011

Seven

Hard to believe but Anderson turned seven today.

You know the deal.

Giovanni:  I call Anderson "Mano", which is a nickname for "brother" in portuguese.  He is my best buddy and I love to play with him and hug him.

Carys: "He's my number one A-man. He's funny and I wouldn't trade him for anything or anyone in the world."

Garrett: "He's funny and awesome and I love playing soccer with him. I hope he has an awesome birthday."

Ansley: "He is my creative imaginative silly buddy around the house! We always have fun together. Now we have 30 days of being SEVEN and SEVENteen... yes!!!"

Bronwyn: "He's so funny. I can't even remember what we did for fun before he came. I love you and miss you so much Anderson!"

Girlfriend: "I love spending time with Anderson.  He is so funny and so much fun.  He always makes me smile.  I love you a bunch, Anderson!!"

Me: "I've never met a kid who talks as much as he does. Never. And it's not just the amount of words, it's funny words. Hilarious words and thoughts. He cracks us all up all the time. I know soon he will need to filter (okay he already does) some of those thoughts but his mind is a very funny place. I am so thankful that this filterless little boy is part of our family."

A few pictures that help describe what it's like living in his world.

We love this little guy!!

1 comment:

the Jewell family said...

Happy birthday, Anderson. He's really, really, really cute. Did he get any of the stuff on his list? I would be happy to send him what you can't get there. For that matter, why don't you send me a list for what you would like in a care package.
Love,
Samantha