"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Saturday, September 20, 2008

God please help us!!

We had an interesting day yesterday. Our car was broken into in broad daylight. Garrett and I were together and he wanted to blog about it. The following (and the title) are his words. Here you go:

"Yesterday when me and dad were coming home from my soccer class we parked right beside our little market to get some food, and our brand new camera was in the car and I was going to hide it under the seat but I thought that no one would bother it but unfortunately someone did.

Me and him were done buying things so we had to cross the street to go in our car, and when we got to the car I saw glass on the ground and right then I knew what it was!

Someone had broken into our car and stolen our brand new camera, and the front seat of our car was just filled with glass.

So dad called mom to tell her what had happened and I started to take the glass out of the car.
And I cut my finger taking the glass out of the car."

(I might fill you in with a little more info later although I think he did a pretty good job)

1 comment:

Susan Doss said...

So sorry that someone stole your new camera. What a shame.
Susan Doss