"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Friday, April 03, 2009

Birthday Boy

As you can probably tell, February, March and April are the big birthday months in our family. Five of our eight family members have birthdays in these months.

Today is Anderson's birthday. He is now 5 and he is letting EVERYBODY know it.

We are kind of mad at him and Benay for not holding of for another 23+ hours 5 years ago so that he could have a 4/4/04 birthday but what can you do?

Five years ago he looked like this.........and today he's rolling around like this. We think he's pretty cute.

Seems like we've kind of gotten into a theme on our recent birthdays of having family members sharing what they think of the birthday person.

Here's what we think of Anderson:

Giovanni: (by Ansley) "I love my brother Anderson. He gives me bottles. I love him."

Carys: "His battery never runs out. He's crazy and funny and I love him."

Garrett: "He's really fun. I love playing basketball and soccer with him. I love him a lot."

Ansley: "He's really sweet and he cares about other people. He's also very funny."

Bronwyn: "He's fun and he never stops talking. He's very, very funny."

Benay: "Anderson makes everything much more fun. He is funny, talkative, outgoing and loving. I can't imagine our family without him."

Me: "He definitely makes our day brighter. He is one of the funniest kids I've ever been around. He asks a million questions a day and talks all the time. He is a real blessing to our family."

1 comment:

Sascha Terry said...

Happy Birthday, Andersonziho Gaucho! We hope it was a great day!