"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

First Words

So I'm upstairs the other night and I hear Bronwyn, Anderson and Carys calling for me to come downstairs and come down in a hurry. When I get down there they tell me that Giovanni was saying his first word. What was it? Well here it is:



I know what you might be thinking.....that he really isn't saying "da da" for "daddy" but is just copying his brothers and sisters making the same noise. I thought the same thing until the next morning I caught Benay holding Giovanni trying to get him to say "momma."

Jealousy? I think so.

*** (Benay) OK, he had already been saying "ma, ma, ma", we just don't have it on film, so there.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That is some serious cuteness. I love his chubby cheeks. We need to see more videos of Giovanni in action.