"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sweet Sixteen

This sweet girl.....
turns 16.....
today.We had a fun day celebrating Ansley's birthday. We will share more about that , but for now, here are our thoughts about her.

Giovanni: Ansley, (slobber, slobber) let me kiss your face (slobber, slobber)...

Anderson: I've never had a sister like this. She's the best! Anderson loves God, and everyone, and Ansley.

Carys: She's a really fun sister. She is really funny and playful.

Garrett: I love Ansley a lot and she's a really good sister.

Bronwyn: She's my best friend. She's also a dork.

Mom: Ansley is talented, creative, beautiful and smart. She has an awesome personality and can crack me up more than anyone. I love being her mom!

Dad: It's been a blessing to see Ansley grow from a little girl to a mature, young woman. I am thankful that she understands that Christ's command to spread the Word applies to her, too. I love her.

Ansley, we all love you. You bring joy to our lives. Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Elisa looked through all the pictures while I said, "There's Ansley as a baby...as a little girl...as an Indian Princess..." and when she saw the last picture Elisa said "and there she's a lady!". Happy birthday Ansley!

Sascha Terry said...

Happy Birthday, Ansley! We miss and love you!

She is also a great babysitter!