"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Monday, November 02, 2009

Beach Photos

What is it about women and going to the beach that makes them have to have a family photo?

Our recent trip was no different.  Thankfully (God bless you Benay) we didn't have to go and buy matching white shirts and khaki shorts. I apologize to those men who had to do that this past summer.  I don't want to offend, although I am chuckling if you had to do that.  
Here are some kid photos that Benay had to have. 
Like I keep telling people, if you marry up then you will have good looking kids.  Yes, I'm biased towards our good looking kids. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I did not make Brett and Conor wear matching stuff this year either. They were much more cooperative, too.

When are you all coming to Searcy? Or do we need to come to Memphis to see you all?
Kim K

Chelsey said...

What a good looking family :)

cheryl said...

yep, they're all gorgeous.

Unknown said...

I love and miss all!

Grace.

The Blume Family said...

Kim.....we are coming your way on Thursday the 12th. Can you do lunch?

Thank you Chelsey and Cheryl......and Cheryl, Benay is very excited about coming to see you in a couple of weeks. I know you guys will have fun.

Grace, We love and miss you too. We'll be home in less than a month. Give your mom and everyone else in our house church a hug from us. See you soon.