"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Prayers Needed

Hello everyone, its Ansley (Kevin and Benay's daughter). I just wanted to post this small prayer request because I think my dad needs all the prayers he can get. He just left to go to the hospital with my mom with very bad back pains - he could barely move and had trouble breathing. He was already having back problems, but he lifted something heavy and it got much worse in a matter of seconds.  If anyone reads this I ask that you pray for him, because we at home are all praying. He is very stubborn and would probably never ask for prayers for himself on his blog, but since he isn't home I am doing it for him. Thank you in advance for your prayers for my dad! - Ansley

Update: he just got two shots and is on pain medication. He will be home in a little while! Thanks for your prayers, I hope he feels better tomorrow.

4 comments:

the Jewell family said...

Ansley, thanks for posting this. I'm praying for your dad. I know how debilitating back pain can be.
Samantha

David Elam said...

I'm praying for him. I hope he feels better quickly.

Marcel said...

Praise God in your affliction.

MUHAMAD SYAFIQ RAHMAN said...

sure u have fine and good family.....i love all of your photo and the view....