"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Friday, August 20, 2010

Rivalry on Steroids

I realize this blog will only be funny to Portuguese speakers and mainly to those people who used to live here and to those who still live here (that would be the part of my family that is STILL in the states......sheesh Maria come home already!!).

This won't make any sense to the rest of you and to you guys I apologize.

To the ones I listed above you can bet that Inter and gremio started popping off with their websites/advertisements right after we won the Libertadores.

First gremio gave this "subtle" dig yesterday:

And then we responded with a dig of our own today:
Of course I like ours better.

It really is a fun (and sometimes funny) rivalry.

4 comments:

Bronwyn said...

Okay, the first one made me really mad and the second one made me laugh. Love you!

Grace said...

The first one is the best!!!!Grêmioooooo.

Blume Family said...

Grace,

Where you even born yet when gremio won their last one?

Anderson has seen Inter win 2 Libertadores and a Mundial and he's only six. SIX Grace!

Even Giovanni has seen Inter win a Libertadores. He's ONE Grace!

Vamo, Vamo Inter!!!

Grace said...

Let's not talk about age, shal we?!
=)