"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Help Needed!


Yesterday Bronwyn sent us an email and asked if we would post something here from her. She's asking you guys to read this and to prayerfully consider blessing people who are fighting cancer. Here is what she asked us to share with you:

I was really lucky to get to pledge a social club last semester. I have so much fun with them! It's just a bunch of goofy girls who do fun things, and I love it. I've gotten to know a lot of girls really well, and get to be a part of their lives. This semester and last semester we have had a lot of girls with family members and friends that have been diagnosed with cancer. Some have even passed away, like a friend's grandma and a little 6 year old boy at my church here in Abilene. One of my friends has three family members that are fighting cancer right now. So we decided to do something. Our club is participating in Relay for Life in a few weeks in Abilene. Our goal is to raise $1000. Since there are so many girls, each of us only has to raise around $20 or $30, but I hope we can raise so much more. This is the website for our club's fundraiser page:


I really hope you can help! Thank you!

So there you go readers. How about we bless this cause?!

Thanks, in advance, for reading this and praying about it. Every little bit helps. I love that these college girls are not only talking about it but are acting to make a difference. My prayer is that we/you guys will act with them as they fight for their loved ones.  

No comments: