"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Friday, November 05, 2010

Prayer Request

We've shared recently about our good friends João and Clarice and the way they live for Christ. If you missed it then you can click here.

We wanted to ask you to pray for them today.

They will go to hospital this evening to have the birth of their second son.

God's kingdom will grow and this world will be blessed because of one new member of this family. They really live the kingdom.

I was speaking with João last night and he was sharing about their upcoming move to another state. He called himself a government paid missionary (he's an air force pilot for those that don't know) as he was sharing his excitement for being used by God to plant new house churches in his new city.

Like I said, this world is a being blessed by this family.

I found two pictures of these guys. They are a couple of years old, that I took when they came to hang out with us after Giovanni's birth, but I couldn't find anything more current. No worries though because they look the same. I know sometimes it's good to have a face to look at as you pray for names of people.

Thanks in advance for praying for this special family and their special day.

P.S. Bronwyn, João told me he is going to email you the pictures you requested.

No comments: