"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Monday, May 02, 2011

Best Video Ever!!

B,

I went in to Ansley's room yesterday and caught Anderson cracking up, really cracking up, at the computer. I asked what he was watching and he told me, "Just the best video ever!"

He then showed me what it was.

Here it is:

I don't know if it was the best video ever but it's definitely now in my top 10.

It's now in everybody's top ten. How do I know? It was the most watched video in our house for the rest of the day.

A couple of hours later, while we were watching the game, he asked me (out of the blue of course), "Dad, do you think I'm dramatic?"

My response? "Definitely Anderson!"

He smiled.

Just think Poni, in less than two weeks you'll be able to have a front row seat to all the Andersonism's that your brain can handle.

2 comments:

Bronwyn said...

I think that the full 15 seconds of him making out with the giraffe is my personal favorite. And Mom almost peeing on herself.

cheryl said...

I personally can't get enough of "UGLY PANTS WANTS A DONUT!!!!!" Hilarious.