"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Birthday Time

Hard to believe that this little squirt....
........looks like this now.
Bronwyn turns 19 today.

She has been, like all of our kids, a blessing to us since the day she was born.

We wish she could be here with us to celebrate.  It would be nice to send her an email or to get a chance to skype her but she's without computer access all week.

That's okay.  We think it's pretty cool that she gets to celebrate this day in Kenya.  We know she is having a great time with her sisters in Christ in Africa.

Even though she won't get to read this until she gets back home in Rwanda we continue with our birthday blog tradition.  Here is what we think of our daughter/sister:

Giovanni:  "I miss mama."  (Yes he really does call Bronwyn mama)

Anderson:  "I really miss her and she's the best sister ever and I really like her to come back and if she dies that's not going to be okay because I love her and I really want her to come home."

Carys:  "She's one of the best sisters ever.  I love her a lot and I miss her a lot.  I'm really glad she is coming home soon. I wish I could be there to celebrate her birthday with her."

Garrett:  "I love her and she's the best sister ever!"

Ansley:  "I miss her so much.  She is my best friend and she has always been a loving, compassionate person.  I love you Bronwyn!"

Benay:  "It's been a joy to be her mom.  I'm so excited for what the future holds for her."

Me:  "Happy Birthday Dork!  Not to copy mom but it's been a lot of fun to be your dad.  You are a blessing to me and mom and I too look forward to see where God takes you in the future.  Keep being Christ to those you meet.  I love you!"

Hope you had a great birthday!  We know you were blessed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bonni,happy birthday.

Unknown said...

Grace: "She one of my best friends and I love and miss her a lot!"

Happy Birthday, Brownie Stain!

Mark and Ali said...

bronwyn, we love you!
i hope your bday a'la africana is unforgettable!