"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

My Sister

My (Kevin) sister has always tried to help me grow. Not just spiritually but in all ways.   

Just the other day she sent me an email that helped me grow both spiritually (through a "Bible" story) as well as mentally (not many people know the historical fact of what actually happened to the dinosaurs).  

Here is what she sent:

That's right mom........she sent us an email that said "CRAP" in it.  

Go ahead and pick up the phone and give her a call and discuss the types of words she chooses to use.  She's not too big to spank.  You could at least make her rake all the leaves in your yard. 

Hey Melissa,

3 comments:

Kimberlee Shaffer Kirkman said...

Tattle tale
Tattle tale
Hang your britches by a nail!
Brett

Bronwyn said...

very mature dad

Melissa said...

I LOVE the two comments you've received so far... so very appropriate they KNOW you to well.