"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Wazzup!!!

You may or may not remember this Budweiser commercial from about 10 years ago:

Our kids have never seen it but, without knowing there even was a previous commercial, Ansley found the following spoof on you tube:

The kids are now hooked on the annoying orange and his videos.

Every day, this past week, on the way to school I got to hear the kids say "wazzup" to each other.  Let's just say it wasn't just one time either.  I'm not sure if and when this will get old for them.  For Anderson and Carys it may take a few months.  Anderson already does a pretty good imitation of the orange.

I have to admit the annoying orange was very annoying to me the first time I watched him but the little guy is growing on me.  I guess that's good since he's going to be with me for the foreseeable future on our drives to school.

No comments: