"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Monday, March 15, 2010

Missionary Conference

I just put my girlfriend on a plane headed to Paraguay.

She is going to a women's missionary conference for the week.  She'll be back on Friday night.

She went to this conference 4 years ago and was really blessed by it.  We know she'll be blessed again.

I'll be doing the Mr. Mom thing for the week.  I've got some good helpers in the house so it won't be a problem.  We'll have a good, fun week.

I don't like being away from my girlfriend even for a night but I know this conference will be a blessing to her spiritually and will strengthen her as well as recharge her batteries.  It's a good thing for her ministry.

I ask that you pray for her (as well as all the other women who will be attending this conference) safety both going to and coming back from Paraguay as well as while she's there during this week.

As always, thanks in advance for your strong prayers.

No comments: