"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday

Mom,

Today we went to paulinhos and i ate a lot but i dint’ get full. I got 3 plates!

And then we went to sogipa and i played with Giovanni a little bit. And then i found 5 of my friends and then i just HAD to play soccer. I did.

And at night, we picked up Garrett and  on the way, we ate some gram crackers.

Miss you and love you,
                                 Anderson.

Gi’s Blog: mmmmmnbvcxzadsasdfgghjklppoouyrewqlkhdsap07764321mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnmnbvcczxzasdfhkl;[ppoiugqqw098643221mnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmmmnmmnbcxzzssgkllop--03211 

Me: 

First thing out of Andersons's mouth when he woke up this morning: "Hey dad, for about three or two nights I've had a dream about eating cheese puffs without stopping. I'm not kidding. I was like Garfield eating lasagna and I never stopped eating cheese puffs which was awesome because Garfield is the greatest cartoon in the world! I just kept eating and eating cheese puffs. It was awesome!"

He made a picture for Paulinho. Here it is:

You think Paulinho didn't go crazy over that? He gave him a big hug and immediately put it up on his wall right by where he makes the pasta. 

And an interesting conversation with Quigs.

Gi: "Am I going to school today or tomorrow?"
Me: "Tomorrow. The Doctor said wait one more day." 
Gi: "Today isn't tomorrow?"
Me: "No."
Gi: "Okay."

His pink eye is pretty much gone and, thank You God, no one else got it. Now we are battling his little cold. 

His mom comment of the day:

"Sheesh Maria when is mom coming back? It's taking a long time for her to come back today. Is she coming back today? Sheesh Maria!"

You may have noticed that I haven't posted very many pictures of Garrett. He's been studying like crazy. He has 4 tests this week. He's been choosing to stay home and study when we go somewhere fun and choosing to go to the Sogipa library when we are home. You'd be really proud of him!

I am so glad that you get to be with the girls and our parents right now but I admit that when we looked at the weather today your return date is now showing in the 10 day forecast. We got kind of excited.

Even the guys at the Weather Channel are excited about your return. It's weird and it kind of freaked me out when I went to the their site. Check it out:

10 Day Forecast

Updated: Aug 20, 2012, 2:17am Local Time

TodayAug 20

Mostly Cloudy
86°F
64°F
Mostly Cloudy
CHANCE OF RAIN:
10%
 
WIND:
NNW at 9 mph

TueAug 21

AM Clouds / PM Sun
78°
59°
AM Clouds / PM Sun
CHANCE OF RAIN:
20%
 
WIND:
WSW at 7 mph

WedAug 22

Sunny
88°
61°
Sunny
CHANCE OF RAIN:
0%
 
WIND:
E at 6 mph

ThuAug 23

Sunny
88°
60°
Sunny
CHANCE OF RAIN:
0%
 
WIND:
ENE at 5 mph

FriAug 24

Sunny
87°
59°
Sunny
CHANCE OF RAIN:
0%
 
WIND:
ENE at 7 mph

SatAug 25

Showers
67°
53°
Showers
CHANCE OF RAIN:
40%
 
WIND:
SSE at 9 mph

SunAug 26

Showers
60°
54°
Showers
CHANCE OF RAIN:
60%
 
WIND:
ESE at 8 mph

MonAug 27

Showers
60°
49°
Showers
CHANCE OF RAIN:
60%
 
WIND:
S at 10 mph

TueAug 28

Cloudy
62°
48°
Cloudy
CHANCE OF RAIN:
20%
 
WIND:
SW at 9 mph

WedAug 29

Partly Cloudy
73°
55°
Partly Cloudy
CHANCE OF RAIN:
20%
                        Benay and Carys arrive in POA.     AWESOME!!!!!!!SHEESH MARIA!!!!!!

WIND:
SE at 6 mph




I know we are supposed to enjoy every day as a blessing from God and we are. I'm having fun with the boys and they are doing great and getting along great. I know we aren't supposed to wish days away. We are to live in the present and enjoy this day. And we are doing that.

But.........I can't help it. I'm ready for my monkey/leech and my bed sheets robbing sleeping partner to get home. Just being honest.

Sheesh Maria!!

No comments: