"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Sogipa Saturday

Mom,

This morning the boys wrestled in the bed with dad and garrett kicked me in the head. [accidently]

For lunch we ate at paulinho's. Today he made sagu JUST for me! it was the best sagu i've ever had in my whole entire life.

Today i ran in a race and i got in second place. I got a silver medal. [literally]

After that i decided to go to parker's house. There was a brasilian there called elias. i had recognized him from dohm's. he speaks really good english. we are good friends now.

giovanni ran too. he was awesome!! even better than me.

love you and miss you,

anderson

Me:

I know you really wanted to be here today for the stuff at Sogipa. Wished you were here too.

We ran into Cam and the boys in the gym. Anderson and Parker ran in the same race and Blake ran later. They all had fun and did great. 

Gi was scared at the big crowd at first but agreed to run the race with me helping him after he saw other dads running with their kids. He could not stop looking at his medal after the race. I was asked, by Arianne, to put Anderson's medal on him. He liked that. 

Anderson filmed Gi's race. He did a pretty good job. 

Some shots from the day:











Here is a short video of some of the stuff that happened today.

After the race Anderson said, "I tried hard to pass that girl Dad but she just shut the door on me. She shut the door on me."

Gi continues to spend half the day in Cars 2 world and the other half as Batman. He wore his cape to the race and on the way home. This is what he did for 10 minutes on the way home.


He really is Batman!
It's fun hanging out with THE Batman.
My favorite shot from the day even though I got it too late.
Quigs WAS Batman when the Sogipa guy drove by on his little tractor. He waved at Gi who put his hands on his hips and stared the guy down. I know we are supposed to be raising our kids to have good manners but sheesh come on. Batman doesn't smile at bad guys.

No comments: