"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Monday, August 27, 2012

TWO!!

Mom,

Today dad cleaned up the house [a little bit] and me and giovanni played a lot.

We watched tintin again. Not as funny as last time but it was awesome.

And you know those soccer shoes that i wanted that were supposed to be black and light green? Well it's SUPER dark green and light green but still i want it. You know how garrett got it too? i tried to warn him that it was light green and dark green but he didn't believe me. Sheesh. Garrett's too cool for us now.

I can't believe you are going to be here in two days!

Love you and miss you,

Anderson

Gi's blog:

And we went to the grocery store today. 

And we went to Applebees Happy Father's Day. 

Love you mom. We are going to give you ------- (he actually said it but I can't share it here.....sorry but we can't ruin the surprise) when you come back. bye mom!

I love mommy and daddy. 

No comments: