"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Friday, August 10, 2012

Sogipa

Mom,

Today I went to school.

Bronwyn fixed us lunch and it was good. Chicken strips!

Then we went to  sogipa and the first thing we did was go to the pista [running track] and I beat Bronwyn by like 2 or 3 seconds.

We took some pictures.








And then we went to the small playground and see, i met a american from california. And at the small playground i saw his Brazilian cousin, Luigi.                




And then we went to the REALLY BIG playground and Giovanni saw his teacher Ariani and I saw my friend from the first grade which was two years ago.


We took a family picture.

And then a "men" picture.

And then we went home and Bronwyn made us pizza for family night.

Here is Givantos  blog:
ww3iurjyioujekyygfwrrgfruuurfhjjcftrygtyuhhfddgggshffhffuuuvck2kqg9oyrryry,f

Dad side note: 

Here was the awesome temperature today.
   And I wanted to show you a picture of this lady walking by Giovanni. 
She was walking laps while we were having our Olimpicick day. She heard us speaking English and one time, as she walked by, she looked at me and said, "O pequininho já fala ingles?" Bronwyn and I smiled and said, "Sim." 

Thought you would like that little story. 

1 comment:

Benay said...

You guys are some awesome runners! It looks like you had so much fun! I miss you!