"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wednesday

Mom,

Today Bronwyn made cowboy calzones.

They were really good.


Brasil played today and won 3-0. Damião and Pato scored the goals.

And I already know what I want you to bring back. The soccer shoes that I told you about.

D'alessandro and Lucas shoes. Thats white with a green nike simble.

And for supper we ate pasteis. They were really good. I got a cheese and white chocolate one.

Miss you and love you. bye

Me:

I took B to your favorite breakfast place but.......


Don't cry. 

But it turned out to be a blessing because we got to go to another good place to eat, talk to Silvio......

eat good food....

......and B got to hang out one last time with one of our most favorite people who, by the way, might be interested in training for a half marathon. He just started running again with Giovanni. You are his inspiration. 

No comments: